Sunday, November 6, 2011

Work, Pool, Work

The weather in Mumbai this weekend was beautiful!! I spent most of the weekend working but managed to take my work outside to get some sun and relax under the palm trees. It was awesome! They have a beautiful pool here. I met some fun people traveling in from the UK. One of the guys asked me if Cleveland was in the SW - we all shared a laugh when I said no, NE. Thank goodness he didn't ask me to place his city on the map:) Hope everyone is doing well. Special thanks to my Mom who's gone above & beyond taking care of Camden! This trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I could not be doing without her and my Dad. Best Love, XOXOXO Madeleine









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment